5 Reasons to Use Email as a Key Channel During Lockdown
Faced with at least three more weeks of lockdown, many companies are trying to maintain communication with their customers and prospects. If you haven’t already considered it, email is a great medium for getting your message direct to the customer at this time.
However, for the best results, emails need to be sophisticated. A DIY approach won’t cut it. Did you know, that if you send an email to more than 100 recipients in Outlook your email will automatically be added to the recipients’ spam folders?
If you need to send an email to a large group, make way then for high quality, branded emails sent via a dedicated, fit for purpose, email marketing platform that means your email will not only look good but will also ensure it gets to the recipients’ inbox.
Other advantages of this approach include the ability to:
- personalise each email (e.g. “Hello Catherine”) which is proven to increase open rates
- send to any number of recipients at the same time, with no restrictions
- create professional layouts and templates in line with your brand
- embed pictures
- schedule a date and time to send
And if that’s not enough, here are 5 reasons to use email as a key channel during lockdown:
- Email is cost effective– email marketing allows businesses to reach a large number of customers and prospects at a rate of pennies per message. For those on a budget, this makes it a better choice than many other forms of communication such as online advertising.
- Email is measurable– unlike other forms of communication, email is entirely measurable. Campaigns can be measured in detail through open, click-through and conversion rates. This data allows you to adjust and refine future campaigns to drive results.
- Email is engaging– With a little forethought and creativity, relevant, well-targeted content can be delivered to individuals wherever they are, be it laptop or mobile. Recipients can instantaneously access your web content, share and communicate via social media or make contact with a simple click.
- Email is immediate– Email reaches recipients in a matter of seconds. It is great for last minute offers and lends itself perfectly to mobile devices. Businesses do not need to wait weeks to see results.
- Email is easy– Sure, the days of the amateurish DIY approach to email marketing have gone but that doesn’t mean it needs to be hard. With professional help it’s quick and easy to get started. A well-crafted email campaign can be created, tested and sent in a matter of days.
Why not see for yourself?
At Rapport Digital, we are email specialists. From creative copywriting and html template design through to broadcast and reporting on open and click-through rates, we’ll provide all the support you need for less than you think.
Get in touch today find out how we can help you fall in love with email all over again!